Education and training with an impact
Omnia Education Partnerships has a ten-year history of developing the technical and vocational education and training (TVET) ecosystem with international partners. We are the private consulting and training arm of four Finnish non-profit organizations focusing on quality education and humanitarian assistance:
- Finnish Institute for Enterprise Management
- Finn Church Aid
- Omnia, the Joint Authority of Education in the Espoo Region
- Savo Consortium for Education
Our expertise builds world-class Finnish education and training solutions which we have modified to ensure a good fit for our international public and private sector customers. OEP offers consultancy services for the education and training sector, teacher professional development programs, corporate training and tracks for future and present entrepreneurs.
Cornerstones of quality and impact
- Finnish education and training standards & localized content
- Programs accredited by the Finnish National Agency for Education
- Competency-based training and assessment
- Finnish interactive training methodology
- A holistic approach to learning, blending content and soft skills
In Finland, TVET adheres to a framework supporting the UN 2030 Agenda for SDGs. Sustainable development is blended into all 3000+ Finnish TVET competency-based modules.