Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training for global markets. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as ITCILO, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
Our team is looking for a versatile VET professional with a passion for international VET excellence. Your responsibilities will include:
- International curriculum development for different sectors.
- Designing frameworks, processes, and implementing quality assurance in versatile contexts.
- Designing and producing digital learning content.
- Capacity building activities globally, on-site and online.
- Planning and managing project activities with international teams.
- Expert work in multiple projects, including Erasmus+ development activities.
Learn more about OEP as a workplace:
We expect that you have a minimum of three years of relevant work experience, an applicable university degree and teacher pedagogical proficiency. Your previous experience should include:
- VET teaching experience in Finland.
- Facilitating and coordinating training programs or projects, preferably in international settings.
- Analytical responsibilities, e.g. developing frameworks, processes and criteria, in education sector or related projects, preferably in VET.
- Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and in English.
We also appreciate:
- Appetite for new challenges and openness for learning more every day.
- Taking responsibility when and where needed, together with the OEP team.
- Experience in developing the quality of Finnish and international VET.
- Hands on experience from Finnish VET assessment and competence demonstrations.
- International experience and multicultural competence.
- Diverse work experience from private and public sector.
- Competitive salary and benefits with a supportive work environment: we care about our employee’s well-being, and healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work on global projects with an impact.
- Low company hierarchy, agile decision making and motivated co-workers.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Great benefits: a comprehensive occupational health care package, including wellbeing services and complimentary insurances.
- 6-7,5 weeks of annual vacation depending on your previous work experience.
- Relaxed atmosphere and facilities.
- Regular team activities; team days, monthly team lunches, brainstorming sessions.
We work partially remotely, but expect you to join us weekly in our modern office in Espoo, Finland (Lehtimäentie 1 C 6).
The estimated salary for the position for a qualifying person is 3600-4600 €/month, depending on your previous experience.
We hope you can join our team in April-May 2023. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, the deadline for applications is 13 March 2023. Express your interest including submitting your CV and motivation letter via:
For more information on the role, please contact Head of Partnerships Iikka Upanne (+358 40 563 3126), March 3 9.30-11.30am or March 10 9-11am. For enquiries on the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.