Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training for global markets. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as ITCILO, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
Our team is looking for a reliable and tech-savvy Project and Customer Care Assistant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative and project support tasks.
- Customer and project communication.
- Making arrangements for international guest visits and workshops.
- Supporting sales and marketing activities, including project writing.
- Supporting OEP management and project experts on diverse activities.
- Gathering data and reporting on projects and customer cases.
Learn more about OEP as a workplace:
Depending on your background and experience, we can discuss other responsibilities.
- A service-minded can-do attitude.
- Ability to take responsibility for given tasks and proactiveness.
- Detail oriented and punctual way of working.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Excellent language skills (written and oral English, and at least intermediate Finnish).
- Good time management skills and ability to juggle with different tasks.
- Excellent digital skills.
- An applicable degree.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Previous work experience in an international environment.
- Project and customer work experience.
- Experience in organizing events.
- Competitive benefits and a supportive work environment: we care about our employee’s well-being and healthy work-life balance.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to work on global projects with an impact.
- Low company hierarchy, agile decision making and motivated co-workers.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Great benefits: a comprehensive occupational health care package, including wellbeing services and complimentary insurances.
- Relaxed atmosphere and facilities.
- Regular team activities; team days, monthly team lunches, brainstorming sessions.
We work partially remotely, but expect you to join us weekly in our modern office in Espoo, Finland (Lehtimäentie 1 C 6).
The estimated salary for the position is 2500-2700 €/month.
We hope you can join our team in April-May 2023. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, the deadline for applications is 13 March 2023. Express your interest including submitting your CV and motivation letter via:
For more information on the role, please contact our Controller Iina Nikolajeff (+358 50 4025 269) February 27 1-4pm, 3 March 1-4pm or 8 March 1-4pm. For enquiries on the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.