OEP Pedagogical toolkit
Our pedagogical toolkit is designed to support TVET providers in developing their operations to deliver high-quality education and training. These online courses will provide you with theoretical knowledge to support decision-making, as well as practical tools and tips for implementing new approaches and ideas.
Explore our selection of online courses below.
Leadership in TVET
Discover new approaches to leading and how to apply them in TVET effectively.
This course is designed for TVET leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills and learn more about different approaches to leading.
- Leadership versus management
- Leadership styles
- Leadership in TVET
- Build an understanding of what it means to be a leader
- Build an understanding of different approaches to motivating and leading
- Learn how to apply leadership skills in TVET
QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN TVET
Learn the fundamentals of quality management.
This course for TVET managers is designed to build your quality management skills.
- Basics of quality management
- Quality management systems in TVET
- Introduction to EFQM
- The basics of EQUAVET
- Build an understanding of quality
- Provide insight on how to build a quality management system
- Build a general understanding of quality frameworks (EFQM, EQAVET)
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Master HR leadership: effective recruitment, employee engagement, and professional development.
This course focuses on how to carry out effective recruitment processes, encourage employee engagement and support your staff’s professional development in the context of TVET.
- Learn how to lead effective recruitment
- Understand employee engagement and how it can be supported and measured
- Gain knowledge on how to support professional development
Learn the skills to lead your organization successfully through change.
This course will give you the knowledge and tools to help you implement change in your organization.
- Why do we need change management?
- Change as an emotional process
- How to lead yourself and others through change
- Measuring progress
- Build an understanding of change as an emotional process
- Learn how to lead yourself and others through change
- Learn how to measure progress for successful implementation of change
Learn about the possibilities of education-business collaboration and how to create partnerhips.
This course introduces you to the benefits of education-business partnerships and the various forms that collaboration can take.
- Why do we need education-business collaboration?
- Various forms of education-business collaboration
- Innovations in TVET
- Developing education-business collaboration
- Understand the benefits of education-business collaboration
- Familiarize oneself with the various forms of collaboration
- Build an understanding of innovations in TVET
- Learn how education-business collaboration can be developed
COMPETENCY-BASED TVET IN PRACTICE
Learn how to apply the principles of competency-based training in your TVET institution.
In this course, you will learn how a competency-based approach can be implemented in practice.
- Societal and individual needs in TVET
- Attractiveness, inclusion, and accessibility of TVET
- Qualifications and credentials
- Transformation to competency-based education
- Learn how to identify and consider societal and individual needs in TVET
- Build an understanding of various systems of qualifications and credentials and how to apply them in TVET
- Learn how to enhance the attractiveness, inclusion, and accessibility of TVET
- Learn how to apply the principles of competency-based training in a TVET institution
MODERN TVET PEDAGOGY FOR LEADERS
Build expertise on how to support the delivery of competency-based TVET as a pedagogical leader.
This course introduces you to modern TVET pedagogy from the perspectives of pedagogical leadership, planning learning processes, and implementing modern pedagogical approaches.
- Competency-based learning
- Planning competency-based learning
- Work-based learning
- Pedagogical leadership
- Modern pedagogical approaches and methods
- Build an understanding of how to support the implementation of combined theory and practice in competency-based TVET
- Learn how to act as a pedagogical leader in your TVET institution
- Build an understanding of the benefits of work-based learning and how it can provide a pathway toward competency-based education
GREENING OF TVET
Learn the institutional benefits of greening and how to create a step-by-step greening strategy for your institution.
This course focuses on greening in the context of TVET with the goal of helping TVET providers prepare and implement a greening plan. During the course, you will learn the institutional benefits of greening and how to create a step-by-step strategy for your institution.
- Understanding the greening process
- Planning the greening of VET
- Implementing the Institutional Greening Plan
- Monitoring progress and assessing results
- Build an understanding of how greening is changing TVET
- Support the identification of green practices
- Learn how to apply versatile approaches in greening TVET
Learn how to design, develop, implement, and monitor entrepreneurial learning in a TVET institution.
This course prepares and equips school managers to design, develop, implement, and monitor entrepreneurial learning. During the course, you will learn how to identify stakeholders for forging partnerships and how to design and develop entrepreneurial learning in TVET institutions.
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial learning
- Initiating and strengthening entrepreneurial learning in TVET
- Identifying stakeholders for forging partnerships
- Supporting and monitoring entrepreneurial learning in TVET
- Build an understanding of what entrepreneurial learning is and define its benefits and advantages
- Identify stakeholders for forging partnerships
- Learn how to design, develop, implement, and monitor entrepreneurial learning in a TVET institution
Looking for the best training solutions? Contact us to develop education for the future. Ask any question or simply let us know about your needs.
Lehtimäentie 1 C 6
02070 City of Espoo