Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training for global markets. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as ITCILO, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
Our team is looking for an ambitious and tech-savvy XR and Digital Learning Specialist. We will consider both junior and senior level applications. In this role you will be among leading edge professionals developing virtual reality and digital learning solutions for the global market. As a member of our team, you’ll work with researchers and international customers on shaping future solutions for vocational education and training (TVET) and industry certification.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Instructional design and implementation of online learning material for customer cases.
- Collaborating with public and private sector customers to showcase XR solutions, including customer relations and arranging demonstration events in selected countries.
- Supporting teachers and trainers in how to use XR solutions in TVET, including technical user support and pedagogical aspects.
- Gathering data and reporting on the pilot cases as a part of our research projects.
- Analyzing pilot cases and customer experience to contribute to the development of the business model in XR solutions.
- Liasoning with our network of XR solution providers
Depending on your background and experience, we can discuss other responsibilities, e.g. project management. You will also participate in stakeholder relations, as well as contribute to content creation for social media.
- an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
- willingness to learn new and to take responsibility where needed,
- excellent time management skills and ability to juggle with your own deadlines and team member needs/contributions expected from you,
- knowledge of vocational education and training,
- excellent digital skills and experience with versatile digital learning tools,
- an applicable Bachelor’s or Master’s degree,
- excellent communication skills (written and oral English and at least intermediate Finnish considered an advantage), and
- ability to travel.
- international experience,
- project work experience, especially in the field of digital and VR learning,
- teaching/training experience,
- sales/marketing experience.
We offer you the possibility to work on global training challenges in a versatile role with plenty of opportunities to develop your professional competence. Our team is motivated and solution-driven, with low hierarchy, agile decision making and a high level of customer orientation. We work partially remotely, but we expect you to join us weekly in our modern office in Espoo (Lehtimäentie 1 C 6).
The estimated salary for the position for a qualifying person is 3200 – 4300 €/month. However, the role is new and can be tailored to the suitable candidate, therefore your role may develop to contain more responsibilities and the salary accordingly exceed the indicated range. We have a good employee benefits package. The position may be either fixed term or permanent, depending on the final role description and the candidate’s preference.We are looking to recruit as soon as possible and hope you can join our team latest in January 2023. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, the deadline for applications is 30 November, 2022.
Express your interest including submitting your CV and motivation letter via: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/E97F3A4B0376AB64
For more information on the role, please contact CEO Mervi Jansson: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 43 8200 152. For enquiries on the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.