Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training for global markets. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as ITCILO, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
We are regularly looking for new talents with different backgrounds to join our team. Are you a learning professional with knowledge of vocational education and training (VET), and experience working with international clients and other stakeholders? Do you enjoy working in an agile team and startup-like environment where creativity, proactivity and good communication skill are valued? If yes, please leave an open application – we would love to hear from you!
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn new and to take responsibility where needed.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle with your own deadlines and team member needs/contributions expected from you.
- Knowledge of vocational education and training.
- Excellent digital skills and experience with versatile digital learning tools.
- An applicable Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral English and at least intermediate Finnish considered an advantage).
- Ability to travel.
- International experience.
- Experience in e-learning.
- Project work experience.
- Project management experience.
- Teaching/training experience.
- Sales/marketing experience.
- Arabic skills.
- The possibility to work on interesting global training challenges in a versatile role.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your professional competence and broaden your skillset.
- Low hierarchy, agile decision making, possibility to impact your own role.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Supportive work environment: we care about our employee’s well-being, and healthy work-life balance.
- Great benefits: comprehensive occupation health care package, as well as ePassi which can be used for sports, culture and wellness services.
- Relaxed atmosphere, and motivated co-workers to spar and catch up with, for example, over the monthly team lunch.
Want to hear more?
Our team is motivated and solution-driven, with low hierarchy, fast decision making and a high level of customer orientation. Contact us and let’s figure out together if we can find a common path. Submit your open application via https://oep.fi/openapplication, or tell us about yourself and your background in your own words by contacting the recruitment team at email@example.com.