Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training for global markets. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as ITCILO, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
Our team is looking for an Instructional Designer already residing in Finland. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and producing digital learning content, including video production.
- Learning material and curriculum development for several vocational qualifications.
- Assisting subject matter experts in course development.
- LMS and other digital tools administration responsibilities.
Learn more about OEP as a workplace:
We expect that you have a minimum of three years of relevant work experience, an applicable university degree and proficient English language skills. Your previous experience should include:
- Facilitated and coordinated content production projects.
- Training and administration responsibilities for diverse digital learning tools.
- Production of high-quality learning material for adult learners and teacher training.
We also appreciate:
- Previous working experience in formal education and training environment.
- Teaching qualification for general education.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Previous experience in working with multicultural learners.
- Appetite for new challenges and openness for learning more every day.
- Taking responsibility when and where needed, together with the OEP team.
- Competitive salary and benefits with a supportive work environment: we care about our employee’s well-being, and healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work on global projects with an impact.
- Low company hierarchy, agile decision making and motivated co-workers.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Great benefits: a comprehensive occupational health care package, including wellbeing services and complimentary insurances.
- 6-7,5 weeks of annual vacation depending on your previous work experience.
- Relaxed atmosphere and facilities.
- Regular team activities; team days, monthly team lunches, brainstorming sessions.
We work partially remotely, but expect you to join us weekly in our modern office in Espoo, Finland (Lehtimäentie 1 C 6).
The estimated salary for the position for a qualifying person is 3200 – 3700 €/month, depending on your previous experience. This is a fixed term contract, for the duration of parental leave, estimated until the end of February 2024.
We hope you can join our team as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, the deadline for applications is 6 April 2023. Express your interest including submitting your CV and motivation letter via:
For more information on the role, please contact our CEO Mervi Jansson, 28 March 9-11 am or 3 April 3-4.30pm. For enquiries on the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.