Omnia Education Partnerships (OEP) is a growing company offering versatile services in education and training for global markets. OEP was established in 2016 as the international consultancy and training arm of four Finnish organizations. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as ITCILO, UNESCO-UNEVOC, and ETF. Learn more at www.oep.fi.
Our team is looking for an experienced Head of Project Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholder projects and timelines.
- Team leadership for projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English, writing project proposals, reports, and presentations.
- International and multicultural team working experience.
- Experience in projects and working with ministries, EU, UN, development banks, or other international authorities and agencies,
- Excellent digital skills (e.g. the ability to host webinars and independently work with online applications for communications and reporting),
- Ability to travel globally.
Learn more about OEP as a workplace:
We expect that you have at least five years of relevant work experience and an applicable university degree. Depending on your background and experience, we can discuss other responsibilities, e.g. a role in quality assurance or/and substance expert.
- A proactive can-do attitude.
- High level of accountability.
- A business mindset.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work with multiple timelines and pressure.
- Leadership and team working skills.
- Experience in vocational education and training.
- At least intermediate knowledge of Finnish language or other languages.
- Competitive salary and benefits with a supportive work environment: we care about our employee’s well-being, and healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work on global projects with an impact.
- Low company hierarchy, agile decision making and motivated co-workers.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Great benefits: a comprehensive occupational health care package, including wellbeing services and complimentary insurances.
- 6-7,5 weeks of annual vacation depending on your previous work experience.
- Relaxed atmosphere and facilities.
- Regular team activities; team days, monthly team lunches, brainstorming sessions.
Our team is motivated and solution-driven, with low hierarchy, agile decision making and a high level of customer orientation. We work partially remotely, but we expect you to join us weekly in our modern office in Espoo
(Lehtimäentie 1 C 6).
The estimated salary for the position is 4800-5300 €/month.
We hope you can join our team in April-May 2023. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis, the deadline for applications is 13 March 2023. Express your interest including submitting your CV and motivation letter via:
For more information on the role, please contact CEO Mervi Jansson: (+358 43 8200 152) 24 February any time, 28 February after 1pm or Head of Partnerships, Iikka Upanne (+358 40 563 3126) 9 March 1-4pm. For enquiries about the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.