Omnia Education Partnerships Ltd. (OEP) is a 2016-established, growing company offering versatile education and training services in global markets. We turn Finnish education and training solutions into global success stories with impact. Our customers include international public and private organizations, and we work in collaboration with international institutions, such as the ETF, ITC-ILO, and UNESCO-UNEVOC.
Are you an ambitious sales-oriented professional with experience in solution selling within education and training ecosystems? You might also have a background in international consultancy or service development.
We are looking for a professional to join our team and take on the responsibilities of Head of Business Development. In this role, you will have the lead responsibility for planning and implementing project sales and customer relations activities, including the development of new projects and composing project proposals.
Learn more about OEP as a workplace:
The responsibilities will include:
- business lead and sales generation
- proposal development (technical and financial) and customer presentations
- networking with relevant stakeholders
- negotiations with prospective customers
- tailoring company offering to customer needs
- ensuring feasibility and business acumen of new projects (e.g. alignment of offers)
- required data and content gathering for proposals, project writing and formulation to versatile formats (formal, informal)
This is a key position for developing our business. Therefore, we expect a high level of commitment, proactiveness, resilience, and capacity to deal with challenges and change, and an ambitious approach to seeking and developing business opportunities into projects and positive cash flow.
We expect that you have:
- a goal-oriented attitude and can-do mindset
- in total, at least 10 years of work experience, including experience in profitable international sales
- an applicable master’s degree
- experience in tendering processes and working with public entities (e.g. ministries, the EU, development banks, or other international authorities and agencies)
- excellent communication skills (written and oral Finnish and English)
- experience in daily business use of Microsoft Office
- international and multicultural experience
- ability to work flexibly and to travel globally on short notice
- knowledge and experience related to vocational education and workforce development solutions
- additional subject-matter expertise or complementary skills relevant to international education business (e.g. command of languages or previous quality assurance work)
We offer the possibility to work in the frontline of global education development in a versatile role with plenty of opportunities to develop your professional competence. Our team is motivated and solution-driven, with low hierarchy, agile decision making, and a high level of customer orientation. We work partially remotely, but we expect you to join us weekly in our office in Espoo.
The estimated salary for the position for a qualifying person is €5,200–5,700 per month. In addition, we offer an extensive occupational health care package, wellbeing benefits, and team activities.
Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis. The deadline for applications is 2 November 2023. Submit your CV and motivation letter via this application form.
For more information on the role, please contact:
- COO Iikka Upanne (+358 40 563 3126) on 23 October between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- CEO Mervi Jansson (+358 43 8200 152) on 26 October between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. or on 30 October between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
For enquiries about the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.