OEP’s education reform projects support public and private education providers in building education ecosystems. In our projects, we draw on the best practices of the tried and tested Finnish models. By bringing all stakeholders together, we work for the same goal: educating for both life and work.
Education reform toolbox
Our toolbox for building and renewing the education ecosystem includes
- education policy work,
- implementing 21st century skills in practice,
- reforming the education continuum from K-12 to lifelong learning,
- community and stakeholder relationships,
- cooperation with companies and industry sectors,
- curriculum development,
- qualification framework development, and
- professional development.
Our programs are always tailored to customers’ needs in length, content and delivery methods.