Teacher as an Innovator
Finnish teachers take pride in being lifelong learners, actively developing their own teaching and innovation skills.
This course is based on the Finnish innovation know-how and gives practical tools and support in introducing frugal innovation initiatives within one’s organization.
International participants will be exposed to new ways of thinking and doing, network, get support from other like-minded professionals and receive a practical toolbox to help their organizations in the process of ideating and implementing innovative initiatives.
Module 1 – Having an Innovator’s Mindset
- Introduction to innovation and culture of experimentation
- Benchmarking innovative projects
Module 2 – From Ideas into Innovations
- Identifying challenges in need of solutions
- Defining the challenges and working out action plans
Module 3 – Turning Innovations into Practices
- The piloting process
- From piloting to scaling and spreading good practice
Module 4 – Displaying the Results
- Displaying results
- Creating learning communities
Successful participants will receive a globally recognized diploma from Omnia The Joint Authority of Education. Assessment is based on Finnish National Agency of Education standards.