Online Learning Innovator
This course gives practical tools and support in introducing innovative online learning approaches within one’s organization. All participants build their own online course during the training and will be exposed to new ways of thinking and doing.
Participants will network, get support from other like-minded professionals and receive a practical toolbox to help their organizations in the process of change.
Module 1 – Engaging online learning
- Introduction to innovative digital learning approaches
- Benchmarking innovative digital learning solutions
Module 2 – From Ideas into Innovations
- Identifying challenges in need of solutions
- Defining the challenges and working out action plans
Module 3 – Turning Innovations into Practices
- Enhancing the online learning process
- Scaling and spreading good practice
Module 4 – Displaying the Results
- Displaying results
- Creating learning communities
Successful participants will receive a globally recognized diploma from Omnia, The Joint Authority of Education. Assessment is based on Finnish National Agency of Education standards.