Educating Future Entrepreneurs
This course gives teachers tools and support in teaching entrepreneurship focusing on entrepreneurial competences and mindset. Participants receive a teaching guide for and examples of student-centered, practice-based lesson plans to support implementation of the entrepreneurship course.
This course uses Finnish world-class student-centered methodology, and it is designed to boost creativity, digital, team and leadership skills as well as opening the mind to a future as an entrepreneur.
- Introduction to the course
- My life path so far
- Entrepreneurial skills and strengths
- My future as an entrepreneur
- World of companies and startups
- Developing my business idea
The recommended duration of the course is 50 hours.
The program includes:
- Local teacher training 5 + 2 days
- 2-day certification examination
- Teaching manual, learning material and lesson plans
- Optional assessment to Finnish standards leading to a Finnish diploma
- Optional 4-day study visit to Finland
Looking for something else? Find out more about our other programs.