Qualification Programs Manager
Are you our new team member?
We are a looking for a business-minded vocational education and training expert to manage our growing portfolio of qualification programs in non-EU countries.
- planning and overseeing the entire qualification program implementation
- supervising the delivery process
- liaising with the customers
- supporting sales and tendering
- Master’s Degree
- work experience within Finnish vocational education
- excellent team working and people skills
- fluency in both written and spoken English.
We appreciate multicultural and project work experience as well as versatile digital skills. You are proactive and enjoy thinking out of the box. Travelling is not a problem for you.
- a permanent contract in a young but fast-growing company
- exciting opportunities in shaping the future of education globally
- a dynamic working culture
- the support of great colleagues
Click here to fill in the application. Return the application by 29.12.2017.
For more information, please contact Mervi Jansson, CEO of OEP, tel. 043 820 0152, on
- Monday, 18.12. between 9 and 11 a.m.
- Friday, 22.12. between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m