OEP implemented a competency-based leadership and management training as an onboarding program in Saudi Arabia in 2017–2018. The goal of the onboarding program “Future Leaders, ACWA Saudi Talent Program” was to create a talent pool of qualified employees for the needs of a Saudi holding company. The program provided the participants with hands-on tools and competence for succeeding in their first management position.
The program was based on the Further Qualification in First-Level Management accredited by the Finnish National Agency for Education. The participants demonstrated their competence according to Finnish standards.
Onboarding program included
- Developing management and leadership skills in practice
- Collaborative working skills (problem solving, team working, communication skills, digital competence, entrepreneurial thinking etc.)
“To build a successful company, young competent people are needed. This kind of a professional program has huge value. The holding company has a very good partner in OEP.”
– Mr Khalid Al-Gweiz, Managing Director & Director at ACWA Holding Co. until December 2017
“The FLP program has been so helpful and inspired me to learn from our own experienced managers as well as very professional instructors. The FLP program module one was a very good and successful experience.”
– Mr Abdulrahman Alanazi, partipant
“I am really enjoying the program, and the skills I have gained will help me progress in my professional life and add a slight competitive edge in a competitive world.”
– Mr Faris Toosy, participant
The program was implemented in cooperation with Ajyad Knowledge.